VStarcam C60S Wireless WiFi HD 1080P Panorama IR Night Vision IP Camera211346.01
Quick ViewVStarcam C60S Wireless WiFi 1080P 180 Degree Panorama IR Night Vision Motion Detection Surveillance IP Camera Main Features: 1. 1080P HD camera: 1/2.7 inch CMOS sensor, 1 - 15fps adjustable...
- guaranteeQuality checked
- Free ShippingFree on all products
- Free return Within 7 days
- ConsultancyLifetime 24/7/356
1. 1080P HD camera: 1/2.7 inch CMOS sensor, 1 - 15fps adjustable frame rate; 180 degree panorama wide angle, 2.4mm lens.
2. Two-way audio: the camera contains an embedded speaker and mic. Whether on your computer or smartphone, everything you say or hear will come through clearly and instantly.
3. IR night vision: with 6pcs 850nm SMD IR LEDs, double filters switch automatically, supports night vision, IR distance is more than 10m. Allows you to get a crystal clear picture, even in total darkness.
4. Pan and tilt: supports electronic pan and tilt (control by App), horizontal: 180 degree; vertical: 95 degree, 192 degree viewing angle.
5. Motion detection alarm: it can detect moving objects automatically, alarm push via APP, e-mail and video recording.
6. Built-in RJ-45 network cable interface, more stable, delicate and compact.
7. Supports 4 visitors at the same time.
8. Supports up to 128GB TF card (not included) for recording and playback, 24 hours recording free.
9. Please download App "Eye4" from App market
Plug: EU, US, UK, AU
Operating system: embedded Linux OS
Image sensor: 1/2.7inch 1080P progressive scan CMOS
Minimum Illumination: 0.3 - 0.5Lux (color mode), 0Lux (black and white mode)
Lens: 2.4mm, F2.4
View angle: 192 degree
Night vision: dual filters, IR-cut, 6pcs 850nm SMD IR LED
IR irradiation distance: more than 10m
Encode format: H.264
Three streams: main stream: 1080P (1920 x 1080), 15fps; sub stream: 360P (640 x 360), 15fps; third stream: 180P (320 x 180), 10fps
Bit rate: 128 - 4096Kbps
Maximum frame rate: 15fps
Image adjustment: contrast, brightness, saturation, hue
Input: built-in -48dB microphone
Output: built-in 8 ohm/1W speaker
Sampling frequency: 8KHz
Sampling bit wide: 16bit
Encode format/bit rate: ADPCM/32Kbps
Ethernet: 10Base-T/100Base-TX, RJ45 connector
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, RTSP, P2P and etc.
Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11b/g/n
Wireless LAN frequency: 2.4 - 2.4835GHz
Wireless LAN security: 64/128-bit WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data encryption
Socket: TF card (card is not included) socket, maximum supports 128GB
Alarm trigger: motion detection (more than 5m)
Rated voltage: DC 5V
Power consumption: 3.5W (IR LED on)
Working temperature: -10 - 50 ℃
Working humidity: less than 90pct
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x IP Camera
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Holder
1 x User Manual
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return on products. Customers has the right to apply for return within 14 days after the receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the returned address.