SSU FU3401 PCI-E to 4 Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Expansion Card for Desktop
- Chassis front panel 4-port USB 3.0 expansion card: FU3401 allows 4 hard disks at the same time, more convenient and more stable
- USB 3.0 theoretical bandwidth is 5Gbps, about 600MB per second, while USB 2.0 theoretical bandwidth is 480Mbps, almost 60MB per second; thus USB 3.0 is almost 10 times faster than USB 2.0;
- The chip soldering is beautiful and full with excellent workmanship, and the number of surrounding parts is sufficient, the layout is uniform and tidy to eliminate interference to the greatest extent, and the stability is greatly improved;
- Each port is equipped with independent voltage regulator capacitors to ensure stable power supply; the patch type solid-state capacitors can withstand 250 degrees high temperature;
- Power supply module: the card has its own power supply module which can provide 2A power supply. The inductor adopts 12mm*12mm closed super power inductor;
- USB 3.0 port: This expansion card has 4 standard USB 3.0 ports. There are a total of 9 touch points in the 3.0 port while there are only 4 in USB 2.0, indicating that the USB 3.0 ports requires 9 lines for data transmission. If all 9 lines are in contact, it works at USB 3.0 mode. And if there is a line that is not in contact, it will work at USB 2.0 mode;
Bus interface: PCI-E x1 (compatible with x4/ x8/ x16/ graphic interface)
Expansion interface: USB 3.0 x 4
Working environment: 0°C~ 70°C
Transmission speed: 5Gbps
Supported OS: for Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10
Product size: 148*148*42.3mm/5.83*5.83*1.67"
Product weight: 348g
Hardware requirements: 1 x free PC-E interface on the motherboard and 1 x free optical disc drive.
Step 1: Take off the iron mesh baffle at the front of the four-port USB30 optical drive panel.
Step 2: Install the front four-port USB3.0 optical drive panel in the corresponding position.
Step 3: Tighten the screws at the corresponding position on the left and right sides of the chassis box to fix the front USB3.0 optical drive panel.
Step 4: Locate the PCI-E interface on the motherboard inside the chassis, and then plug in the PC-E interface on the other end of the USB3.0 cable.
1 x PCI Express to USB 3.0 Expansion Card
We Also Recommend
1m Front Bumper Strip Carbon Fiber Rubber Car Sticker Protector
Mini GPS Tracking Finder Device Auto Car Pets Kids Motorcycle Tracker Track Remote Contorl High Quality Anti-lost Tracker New
Cone Shaped Scrape-A-Round Windshield Ice Scraper Funnel Car Glass Scraper
LCD Lighted Digital Car Clock Auto Car Truck Dashboard Date Time Calendar Black High Quality Vehicle Electronic Digital Clock