6-24V DC X5000 Expansion Board Kit for Raspberry Pi Model 3 Model B- 2B- B+205529
Quick ViewFeatures: - Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality ESS DAC for best sound quality - Used the ESS Technology Sabre premier stereo DAC ES9023 - ES9023 delivers jitter-free studio quality audio with 112dB...
- guaranteeQuality checked
- Free ShippingFree on all products
- Free return Within 7 days
- ConsultancyLifetime 24/7/356
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality ESS DAC for best sound quality
- Used the ESS Technology Sabre premier stereo DAC ES9023
- ES9023 delivers jitter-free studio quality audio with 112dB DNR
- Ultra-low-jitter 50MHz clock generator
- Used the Texas Instruments ultra-low-noise voltage regulator
- Used the Texas Instruments ClassD amplifier chipset (TPA3118)
- Up to 2x35w of crystal clear amplification
- Capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers (also works with higher impedance speakers)
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Volume control knob
- Selected high quality components (Solid Capacitors, Murata MLCC etc)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi
- Can be used individually with only 3 wire I2S signal connected from other i2s interface
- AMP can be enabled / disabled with jumper link
- Powers the Raspberry Pi - no additional power supply
- Duplicated Raspberry Pi HDMI port
- Easy DIY with Raspberry Pi
- For Raspberry Pi Model 3 Model B / 2B / B+
Moode Audio Player
- Raspbian Jessie
- Rune audio
- Pi Core Player
Power supply: 6-24Vdc
Input Ports: 1 x HDMI
Three wire Raspberry Pi I2S Input (LRCK - GPIO19, BCK - GPIO18, DATA - GPIO21, GND)
Output Ports: 1 x HDMI, 2 x RCA connectors
Analog audio output level: 2V RMS
Resolution/Sampling Rate: upto 24bit / 192KHz (Raspberry Pi I2S)
Amplifier output Power: 2 x 35w (4 Ohm 24Vdc)
Power Supply: - Width volumn input DC 6V-24V, Min. 3A current;
Size: 12.2 x 9.0 x 5 cm / 4.8x3.54x2 in
Weight: 139g / 4.9 oz
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return on products. Customers has the right to apply for return within 14 days after the receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the returned address.