3000W Peak Car Power Inverter DC 12V/24V to AC 220V Charger Converter Black205304
- guaranteeQuality checked
- Free ShippingFree on all products
- Free return Within 7 days
- ConsultancyLifetime 24/7/356
Turn the switch in the (OFF) position, connect the converter to the battery and ensure good contact.
Make sure that the power of the electrical appliance used is below the nominal power.?
Plug the 220V electrical appliance directly into the 220V socket on the converter and ensure that the sum of the power of the electrical appliances connected to the two outlets is within the standard nominal power.
Turn on the switch, green indicator lights on, indicating that it is working properly.
When the red indicator lights on, it means that the converter has shut down because of overvoltage/undervoltage/overload/overtemperature.
In many cases, due to the limited output of the car cigarette lighter plug, the converter will alarm or shut off. At this time, as long as the vehicle is started or the power is reduced, it can be restored to normal.
Given security and performance, the installation environment should have the following conditions:
Dry: cant soak in water or rain
Cool: 0~ 40??
Ventilation: no obstacle 5cm above the body shell, the other side surface should be well ventilated
Product color: black
Product net weight: 560g
Product gross weight: 610g
Product size: 200 x 98 x 58mm/7.87 x 3.86 x 2.28
Output voltage: 220V
Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
Input voltage: 12.8-13.2V
Built-in fuse: 60A
Undervoltage alarm: 10.2-10.8V
Low voltage shutdown: 9.2-9.8V
Overvoltage shutdown: 15-16V
No-load consumption: 12V input
No-load current: <0.5A
Maximum power: >90%
Continuous output power: 500W
30 minutes continuous power: 1500W
Peak power: 3000W
1. The television, display, motor, etc., reach their peak voltage at start-up. Although the converter may be subject to peak power, which is twice the rated power, some appliances whose power meets the requirements may exceed the peak output power of the converter. The overload protection is triggered, the current is turned off, and multiple appliances are driven. This may happen. At this time, turn off the appliance switch, turn on the power switch, and then turn on the power switch one by one, and turn on the appliance with the highest peak value first.
2. During use, the 1 2 V / 24 V battery voltage begins to drop. When the DC input voltage of the converter drops to 104V - 11V / 19V - 21V, the alarm sounds and the computer or other sensitive The appliance is turned off in a timely manner. If the alarm sound is ignored, the converter automatically shuts down when the voltage drops to 9.7 V - 1 0. 3 V / 18 V - 19 V, which prevents the battery from being over-discharged. After the power protection is turned off, the red indicator lights up.
3. The vehicle should be started in time to charge the battery to prevent power failure, affecting the start of the car and battery life. Although the converter has overvoltage protection, input voltages exceeding 1 6 V/3 0 V may still damage the converter. After continuous use, the shell surface temperature will rise to 60??C
4. The positive and negative poles cannot be reversed, keeping the surrounding air free from objects that are affected by high temperatures.
5. Please read the user guide carefully before using this product.
1 x Car Power Inverter
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return on products. Customers has the right to apply for return within 14 days after the receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the returned address.