175 Degree Variable Focus Wide Angle Camera Module+2pcs Infrared Fill Light206784
- guaranteeQuality checked
- Free ShippingFree on all products
- Free return Within 7 days
- ConsultancyLifetime 24/7/356
1. For Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi.
2. Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view.
3. Supports optional infrared LED or fill white light LED.
4. 5.0MP OV5647 sensor.
5. Specific for complain, In-Car Photograph, Monitor, Recording etc.
Resolution: 2952 x1944
Lens: 1/4 5M; wide-angle; fisheye
Aperture (F) : 2.50
Focal Length : adjustable.
Viewing angle: 175 degrees (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree).
Sensor best resolution: 1080p.
4 screw holes; Used for both attachment and 3.3V power supply; Supports up to 2 infrared LED and/or fill white light LED.
How to connect the hardware:
1. Make the cable is vertical to the connector, and face to the HDMI interface.
2. Peal off the protective film before using.
3. Be aware of SED and static electricity when its bareboard.
How to use the software:
1. Rpi firmware and for raspi-config have been update, please run the following command: apt-get update; apt-get upgrade;
2.Choose camera in raspi-config, start up the camera driver and then reboot
3. Use raspivid and raspistill to operate the camera, Capture video clips or images
4. Play via mplayer
How to broadcast the data of camera via Internet
ncat - Concatenate and redirect sockets
Reset it to internet interface to output
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is cancelled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
We accept return on products. Customers has the right to apply for return within 14 days after the receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our Customer service at email@example.com to get the returned address.